LIVE Action Beauty and the Beast!

Discussion in 'Fun Videos' started by MaryPoppins, Sep 30, 2016.

Tags: Add Tags
?

What Disney princess live action film do you want to see next??

1. Jasmine

2. Rapunzel

3. Mulan

4. Merida

5. Pocahontas

6. Tiana

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MaryPoppins

MaryPoppins Well-Known Member

For those of you that haven't heard yet, you read that correctly. It's true. A LIVE ACTION Beauty and the Beast is really happening!

IMG_9796.JPG

And just in time for the original cartoon film being re-released from the the Disney vault it sat in for the last several years, head honchos at Disney have released yet another breathtaking image with our 1st glimpse of the BEAST wearing his iconic Blue dinner coat & looking very handsome and beastly (beastly? Is that a word? Oh well, I'm running with it.)

But if I'm being completely honest, the true eye catcher in this image is THAT DRESS! My inner little girl is squealing over Emma Watson's, I mean...Belle's canary yellow gown, am I right?!

Guys, I don't know about you, but March 2017 can't come soon enough. It's a darn good thing I just got my DVD/Blu-Ray combo pack yesterday to tide me over till spring.

CLICK HERE for more images and details on the film including information on the stars that will be bringing everyones favorite characters to life.

And! we've included below, the official preview for you all to watch over and over again. Your welcome!

>>>>>>LIVE action Beauty and the Beast film trailer<<<<<<

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. DisneyDude

DisneyDude Administrator

My wife watched the trailer with me and said it gave her chills. Disney knows how to put out a teaser! Thanks for sharing this MarryPoppins:3